- 5+ years in financial services
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Co-Chair of MAI’s Young Professionals Group
- American Heart Associate Young Professionals Board from 2013-2015 member
Ryan is a Wealth Advisor at MAI. He joined the firm in 2016 and facilitates the integration of wealth management services including tax, investment management, estate planning and financial planning for professional athletes, coaches and retired athletes.
Prior to joining MAI, Ryan worked at PwC in various compliance roles and at the Riverside Company as a private equity fund accountant.
Ryan graduated from Otterbein University with a BA in Accounting and Sports Management. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
Ryan is the Co-Chair of MAI’s Young Professionals Group. Previously, Ryan was a member of the American Heart Associate Young Professionals Board from 2013-2015 and a volunteer 8th grade basketball coach at Gesu Catholic School from 2012-2016.