- 35+ years in financial services
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Treasurer for Team America
- Secretary for The Brees Dream Foundation
- Assistant Secretary/Trustee for the Peyback Foundation
John is a Senior Wealth Advisor and Team Leader at MAI. He joined the firm in 1984 after two years of public accounting experience. John has more than 35 years of related experience providing personal financial and tax planning advice to professional and retired athletes.
He earned his BBA with a concentration in Accounting from John Carroll University. John is a Certified Public Accountant and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
John serves as Treasurer for Team America, a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of families through education and social and cultural awareness. John also serves as Secretary for The Brees Dream Foundation and as Assistant Secretary/Trustee for the Peyback Foundation.